March 12, 2019 - 9:00 AM to 4:00 PM
UNC Charlotte Center City, 320 East 9th Street
The Cato College of Education, in collaboration with the Urban Educators for Change, is pleased to present the annual Teacher-to-Teacher Conference. The purpose of this conference is to provide affordable yet meaningful professional development opportunities to North Carolina educators. This mini-conference is designed by teachers for teachers. P-12 teachers are invited to participate as well as present at the conference. Follow @T2TUNCC
Participants are eligible to receive Standard 0.8 Continuing Education Units or 8 hours of contact towards professional certification.
Presentation strands may include:
- Maintaining high levels of engagement for all students;
- Differentiating for a variety of populations;
- How to be an effective Teacher-Leader;
- Becoming a clinical educator (cooperating teacher) for UNC Charlotte;
- Culturally responsive classrooms; and,
- Effective digital learning and/or assessment strategies.
- And many more!