Parking at UNC Charlotte Center City Building
There are multiple parking options at the Center City Building (CCB):
1. Daily parking is available in the 707 N. Brevard lot:
- Parkers without CCB hang tags may park in numbered spaces
- Pay the box $4.00 in the numbered slot corresponding to your spot.
- Bring exact change; there is no change machine on site.
- Pay every time you enter the lot; you cannot leave and come back without paying again.
2. General Parking at CCB requires a CCB hang tag:
- CCB hang tags are obtained from Parking and Transportation Services (PaTS) on campus.
- Anyone with a full University parking permit can obtain a CCB hang tag for no additional charge.
- CCB hang tags allow users to park at CCB at the times they are required to be there for class or work assignments.
- Anyone without a full University parking permit can purchase a part-time permit (and CCB hang tag) from PaTS. Please contact PaTS to determine the permit that best matches the days and times that match your class or employment schedule.
- For the fall 2011 and spring 2012 semesters, all Student/Faculty/Staff parking is the lot at 707 N. Brevard St. This is at the corner of 11th St. and Brevard St.
- S/F/S should park in non-numbered spaces only.
- From I-277, take Exit 3A onto 11th St., right on Brevard, first right into lot.
3. Metered spots are available for short-term and/or unexpected visitors:
- Meters are located in the lot at 319 E. 9th St., across from the front door of CCB.
- Metered spots are $0.25 per 15 minutes up to two hours at a time.